wall-mounted travelling cranes
Description of wall slewing cantilever crane：
Wall slewing cantilever crane( WSCC for short) is a special machine used in the workshop of machine manufacturing and assembling. It slews on the wall through the railmounted on the wall of multilayer assembly shop; it can make the best of the space structureof the workshop; saves the manufacture place and can operate flexible. The WSCC has two kinds according to the primary structural member: single girder ( see figure 1 and figure 2 )and double girder ( figure 3 ) . The trolley of single girder structure uses electric hoist; thetrolley of double girder structure has two kinds: rope trolley ( see figure 3 ) and standard trolley. The size of travelling rail can be designed according to the user’ s requirements.
E n vironm en t：
1. The power of crane is three-phase AC; rated frequency is 50HZ; rated voltage is 380V;
2. The temperature of working environment is - 20 —H 45 °C; the max. relative humidity is no less than
3. Working class of the crane is A3 ?A5;
4. Working environment of the crane is indoor;
5. The crane that has special requirements for environmental conditions shall execute thecontract articles.
Ord ering must kn o w：
The basic parameters ( rated lifting weight, lifting height and span, etc.) of the crane shallbe described clearly when the user orders goods or signs a contract so that the product whichmay satisfy the working condition can be supplied.
wall type cantilever crane
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: